Client: South West Regional Development Agency
Project: Direct Marketing
WordLink assists South West Regional Development Agency in the accurate profiling of their audience, the promotion of business and general awareness of the unique opportunities and attributes of the South West of England.
To ensure maximum response, an intelligent, pro-active partner was sought to deliver high profile communications across all audience and communication platforms – resulting in 100% impact and a return on investment!
- The concept, planning, implementation and delivery of direct marketing campaigns by assisting South West Regional Development Agency to deliver accurate, inspiring, professional communications to meet the brief.
- Database advice, design, layout and implementation as well as cleansing before mail-out.
- Working to corporate guidelines.
- Copywriting, marketing and corporate communications, headlines, calls to action, by-lines, consistency and proofreading.
- Bulk mailings of the brochure, AGM, postcard, letters, CD, Christmas Card.
- Response handling, including data capture, and updates to database and formatting the response statistics.
- The printing of last minute, ad hoc items.
- Management of all aspects of the project including print, workflow, launch and event. Relationship between external/internal contributors.
- Accommodating changing schedules while still ensuring first class delivery at all times.